Our Cardiopulmonary Department offers diagnostic procedures related to the heart and lungs, such as stress tests, echocardiograms, and pulmonary function testing. The department works with physicians to provide information to assist in diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of patients with diseases of the heart and lungs.
Our echocardiography lab is accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories, a nonprofit organization supported by sponsors such as the American College of Cardiology and the American Society of Echocardiography.
Andy Lanway, BA, Director of Radiology/Cardiopulmonary
(989) 731-2176 | email@example.com
Kerry Elder, RRT, Supervisor
(989) 731-2155 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Cardiopulmonary staff consists of registered and licensed respiratory therapists, cardiac sonographers, and EKG and EEG technicians. There are currently 10 people on our staff.
In addition to exceptional technical abilities, staff are sensitive to the individual patient’s needs. Their goal is to make our patients as comfortable as possible, meeting their medical needs, and offering emotional and educational support.
Outpatient services are offered from 7:00 am - 3:00 pm. Staff is available 24 hours a day for inpatient services as well as cardiac monitors.
Our Cardiopulmonary Department offers a variety of diagnostic services, including:
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Measurement
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)
- Arterial & Capillary Blood Gas Analysis/Cooximetery
- Holter and Cardiac Event Monitoring
- Pulse Oximetry
- Cardiac Stress Testing: Pharmocologic Stress, Stress Echo, Dobutamine Stress Echo and EKG Stress
- Sleep Apnea Screening