Otsego Memorial Hospital is proud to offer digital mammography services to our patients. The Fuji CR-M equipment installed in late 2010 offers faster acquisition time (less than one minute), shorter exam time, and an enhanced patient experience. Digital mammography also provides for improved contrast between dense and non-dense breast tissue, easier image storage, and the ability to more often correct under or over exposed films.
Phone: (989) 731-2174
- Screening Mammography – 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. - Appointments required.
- Diagnostic Mammography – 12 noon - 3 p.m. Requires Radiologist involvement. Appointments required.
- Needle Localization – Time based on surgical schedule.
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Appointment times are 30 minutes.