OMH Employment Opportunities Center
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS:
On Monday, 8/1/16, OMH will be changing to the KRONOS Applicant Tracking System. If you are submitting an Application for Employment or Job Bid Request (Internal Employees) prior to 8/1/16, please note that your information will not transfer to the new system. To ensure consideration of your application(s), please revisit our website on 8/1/16 to establish a new account and application process in the KRONOS system. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. Instructions to complete the new application process can be found by opening the PDF Document below:
OMH KRONOS Online Employment Application Process
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with OMH! We attract and retain the best and brightest talent in northern Michigan - diverse individuals whose words and actions demonstrate our values of integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer* and welcome your application for our open positions.
Please use the menu below to view our current openings. If you've already registered, you may access your information by clicking on 'Log In Now'.
Our Recruitment Process:
- When your application is received, a confirmation will be sent to the email address provided on your application.
- Your application will be sent to the hiring manager for review and consideration.
- You may check the status of your application at any time by logging in and selecting the 'MY JOBS' tab. You will see a list of positions that you have applied for and the status of each. Due to the high number of applications/calls received, Human Resources may not be able to return all calls regarding application status.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by telephone and scheduled for an interview by the hiring manager.
- If you are selected for the position, the manager will extend an offer of employment, conditional upon a background check, drug test and physical.
- If you are not selected for the position, you will be notified via email.
If you happen to receive page errors or are not able to access the on-line site, we invite you to contact: HealthcareSource.com: 1-800-869-5200
For additional questions, please contact: Marilyn Record, HR Coordinator, 989-731-2493.