OMH Oncology & Infusion Center for Cancer Treatment in Gaylord, MI
Exceptional cancer care administered by caring and compassionate staff - right here in Gaylord, Michigan!
The OMH Oncology & Infusion Center was created to allow you to remain close to home (no need to travel to a distant clinic) for diagnostic and treatment therapies for cancer and other medical conditions requiring infusion services.
At OMH Oncology & Infusion Center, our caring and professional staff is committed to providing the highest standard of care at every step in your journey.
How does OMH provide a higher level of care?
- We use the most up-to-date guidelines (NCCN)
- Our providers are members of national organizations including:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Association of Hematology/Oncology (ASH)
- Michigan Society of Hematology/Oncology (MSHO)
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS)
- Our lead oncologist is a board certified physician
- Our staff also includes an Advanced Practice Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP) and an Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)
- We partner with the American Cancer Society to provide programs in the community to support the patient during their cancer journey and beyond into survivorship.
You can rely on our staff’s experience and expertise to help you make the right decisions about your treatment options. We offer 24 hours/day on-call coverage. The Center is supported by Medical Hematology/Oncology physicians as part of collaboration with Munson Medical Center.
In addition to the above staff members, our center includes:
- On-staff oncology nurses
- Pharmacy staff
- Courier providing transfer and delivery of medication to and from the hospital for more efficient care for our patients.
- On-site billing specialists to assist with insurance and third party payor requirements and financial planning.
- Social Service Representatives are available to assist in identifying other support needs and coordinate with families to meet individual needs.
- Meet the whole team
Designed For Care And Comfort
The Center was newly renovated in 2015 to provide not only high quality medical care, but a comfortable, relaxing experience for our patients. Our center features:
- 10 patient chairs
- private treatment room
- on-site lab
- on-site pharmacy
- easily accessible patient parking area
- food service available for patients requiring longer treatment stays
- personal entertainment consoles
Before your appointment, please review and fill out the appropriate forms found in the PDF below: