OMH Oncology & Infusion Center for Cancer Treatment in Gaylord, MI
Exceptional cancer care administered by caring and compassionate staff - right here in Gaylord, Michigan!
The OMH Oncology & Infusion Center was created to allow you to remain close to home (no need to travel to a distant clinic) for diagnostic and treatment therapies for cancer and other medical conditions requiring infusion services.
At OMH Oncology & Infusion Center, our caring and professional staff is committed to providing the highest standard of care at every step in your journey.
How does OMH provide a higher level of care?
- We use the most up-to-date guidelines (NCCN)
- Our providers are members of national organizations including:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Association of Hematology/Oncology (ASH)
- Michigan Society of Hematology/Oncology (MSHO)
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS)
- Our lead oncologist is a board certified physician
- Our staff also includes an Advanced Practice Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP) and an Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)
- We partner with the American Cancer Society to provide programs in the community to support the patient during their cancer journey and beyond into survivorship.
- We now offer Low-Dose CT for lung cancer screening.
You can rely on our staff’s experience and expertise to help you make the right decisions about your treatment options. We offer 24 hours/day on-call coverage. The Center is supported by Medical Hematology/Oncology physicians as part of collaboration with Munson Medical Center.
In addition to the above staff members, our center includes:
- On-staff oncology nurses
- Pharmacy staff
- Courier providing transfer and delivery of medication to and from the hospital for more efficient care for our patients.
- On-site billing specialists to assist with insurance and third party payor requirements and financial planning.
- Social Service Representatives are available to assist in identifying other support needs and coordinate with families to meet individual needs.
- Meet the whole team
Designed For Care And Comfort
The Center was newly renovated in 2015 to provide not only high quality medical care, but a comfortable, relaxing experience for our patients. Our center features:
- 10 patient chairs
- private treatment room
- on-site lab
- on-site pharmacy
- easily accessible patient parking area
- food service available for patients requiring longer treatment stays
- personal entertainment consoles
Before your appointment, please review and fill out the appropriate forms found in the PDF below: