OMH Oncology & Infusion Center for Cancer Treatment in Gaylord, MI
The OMH Oncology & Infusion Center was developed to serve the needs of our patients by allowing them to remain in the community for many treatment therapies recommended for oncology, rheumatology, hematology, IV antibiotic therapy, and other medical conditions requiring infusion services.
Area hematology/oncology physicians are available to evaluate and treat patients at the Center five days a week.
The Center was newly renovated in 2007, providing a large, open patient treatment area, and private treatment rooms.
The Center is supported by Medical Hematology/Oncology physicians, as part of a collaboration with Munson Medical Center. Lori Schiller, NP is part of the dedicated, top notch team working to provide the highest level of care and comfort for patients. Lori is Oncology certified and has an extensive background in the care of cancer patients.
On staff oncology nurses, a pharmacy staff member, three receptionists and a courier. In addition we have our own revenue cycle specialist on site. We offer 24 hours/day on-call coverage.
The OMH Oncology & Infusion Center offers:
- 10 patient chairs
- two private treatment rooms
- on-site lab
- on-site pharmacy
- easily accessible patient parking area
- food service available for patients requiring longer treatment stays
- Case Managers, Certified Coders, and skilled Account Representatives are available to assist patients and their families in evaluation of third party payor requirements and financial planning.
- Social Service Representatives will be available to assist in identifying other support needs and coordinate with families to meet individuals needs.
- Reception staff will be on site to assist patients.