OMH offers a generous benefit and compensation package including CME allowance, Health and Malpractice insurance with Loan Repayment assistance for primary care specialties.
Enjoy a satisfying professional practice with flexible scheduling that allows a well-balanced lifestyle enjoying your favorite activities. Visit the Life in northern Michigan page for a glimpse into the activities provided in the area.
The OMH Medical Group, a collegial multispecialty group of primary and specialty care providers affiliated with Otsego Memorial Hospital, is currently recruiting high quality physicians for the following specialties:
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine – (Traditional inpatient/outpatient practice)
- Family Medicine – (Outpatient Only)
- Internal Medicine – (Traditional inpatient/outpatient practice)
- Obstetrics/Gynecology – (Full spectrum general practice)
- Orthopedic Surgery – Generalist
- Pediatrics – (Traditional inpatient/outpatient practice)
- Urology – (Full spectrum general practice)
Provider Student Loan Repayment Program
OMH has multiple practices for primary care that fit with both of the loan repayment programs listed below. Please contact Tiffany Larson for further details.
To submit your resume or to obtain more information, please contact:
Ms. Tiffany Larson
In House-Physician Recruiter
Otsego Memorial Hospital
825 N. Center, Gaylord, MI 49735
Phone (989) 731-9182
Fax (989) 731-7929