Our Radiology Department is outfitted with state-of-the-art technology, allowing us to provide a variety of services in a single location.
Services offered by our Radiology Department
- General X-Ray: Open 24/7 for outpatients, inpatients, and Emergency Department patients. No appointment needed.
- Fluoroscopy: Open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; includes GI Studies, Arthrograms, Myelograms, Pain Management Procedures, PICC Line Insertions. Requires Radiologist involvement – Appointments required.
- Tomography: Open 8 a.m. - Noon. Appointments required, except for emergencies.
- DEXA Scans: Open 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Appointments required.
- ABIs (Ankle Brachial Index): Open 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Appointments required.
- Portable X-Ray and Fluoroscopy: Available for inpatient, emergency, and surgical patients.
- PET/CT Services: Every other Sunday. Appointments required.
Andy Lanway, BA, Director of Radiology/Cardiopulmonary
(989) 731-2176 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Radiology Department is staffed by trained and experienced personnel, including a full-time Radiology Nurse (registered nurse) who assists with invasive procedures performed in the department, as well as helping out where needed. We work with several local radiologists to provide readings in a timely manner, and work with Night Hawk to provide after-hours readings. The radiology team we work with are the following board certified physicians:
- Michael Angileri, MD
- Lisa Fortin, MD
- J. Scott Greene, DO
- Mark Heilala, MD
- Wiliam Henry, MD
- Ryan Hoenicke, MD
- Michael Kuhn, DO
- Anthony Pucci, DO
- Janice Schwinke, MD
- Michael Sunday, MD
- William Riordan, DO