Skilled Nursing Facility McReynolds Hall
McReynolds Hall is a 34-bed skilled nursing facility attached to Otsego Memorial Hospital. The facility provides two levels of care:
- Short-Term Rehabilitation to patients who have been hospitalized and require continued skilled services to gain enough strength or skills to return home
- Long-Term Care for those individuals who can no longer live independently and require 24 hour assistance.
The primary goal of our facility is to restore health and encourage independence. Services are coordinated to meet basic needs for all of our residents and to obtain the highest level of quality care.
The primary goal of our facility is to restore health and encourage independence. Services are coordinated to meet the basic needs for all of our residents and to obtain the highest level of quality care possible.
Residents of McReynolds Hall enjoy:
- Private, semi-private or four-bed rooms
- Beauty & barber shop services
- Telephones in every room
- Free laundry service
- Televisions for every bed in each room, with cable
- Various activities including holiday celebrations, barbecues, and outside excursions
Our facility encourages visitation at your convenience and therefore is always open to visitors. We ask that visitors please notify the resident and nursing staff in advance if they anticipate an unusual visit time.
The McReynolds Hall Team
The McReynolds Hall team is led by experienced nurses and nurse aides, who report to the Director of Nursing for the facility, as well as several staff members from different departments throughout the Hospital.
Currently on staff are over 20 certified nurse aides, 15 nurses (RN & LPN), a dedicated infection prevention and staff/resident/family education nurse, an MDS coordinator who routinely provides resident assessment, an Activities Director, and a Unit Secretary on staff weekdays.
Our interdisciplinary team consists of: physical, speech, occupational, and recreational therapy; restorative nursing care, social services, dietary and pharmacy services.
Other services available include end of life care through contractual agreements with multiple Hospice organizations, and services through the local department of Community Mental Health.