Thank A Nurse!
Do you know of a nurse at Otsego Memorial Hospital (OMH) who really goes above and beyond her/his normal duties and deserves special recognition? Then fill out the DAISY Award form. The DAISY Award is one of the many ways you can help OMH thank our nurses for the good work they do every day.
The DAISY Award is supported by the not-for-profit DAISY (Diseases Attacking the Immune System) Foundation. Bonnie and J. Mark Barnes created this foundation and award as a way to remember their son, J. Patrick Barnes. Patrick had a disease that attacked his body and was in the hospital for a long time. His nurses did such a great job with him that the Barnes family created an award that continues to recognize the excellent work nurses do every day.
Otsego Memorial Hospital is partnering with The DAISY Foundation to reward our outstanding nurses in memory of J. Patrick Barnes. Forms from patients, family members and clinical staff are accepted throughout the year. Each year, two nurses are recognized. Download the PDF version, or fill out the form below.
Please help OMH to recognize nurses who do one or more of the following:
- Make a special connection with the patient and family
- Include patients and families in the planning of their care
- Do an excellent job educating patients and their families
- Work well with the healthcare team to meet patient and family needs
- Make patients and their families feel comfortable
- Go “above and beyond”